Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What Sayeth I About Us?

http://www.thestar.com/article/614219

Simply put, I have to agree with the writer of the article, and the very many people that they interviewed for said article. We are far too unprepared, but in now way am I claiming that we're not partially to blame. As a whole, our generation is lazy, but attempts to be rebellious. Although, out generation seems to miss the irony of leading a rebellion of conformity. This only plays maybe a third of the reason as to why we are so unprepared. Another large part of it is that we are so divers ed in learning styles because we've been taught all the way from preschool that all of our learning styles are different, so some of us strive to become unique in such a regard, which has indubitably screwed some of us. Luckily for me, I seem to be across the board in my learning styles, so I'm a fairly easy guy to teach, as long as you don't stick to one pure style of teaching.

Getting back to the subject of the entry, I think that our Generation is the lazy, unprepared, and underfunded generation. As a result, people like me will most likely be labeled as such, which I will mostly grow angered by.

No comments:

Post a Comment